You can use A/B testing with your mailouts as a way of comparing two versions of mailouts against each other to determine which one performs better. A/B testing allows you and your team to make careful changes to your customer experiences, while collecting data on the results. These results can be used as a tool to better learn what certain elements of your mailouts impact engagement with your customers.
How To Set Up A/B Testing
- Make a new automated Series mailout or campaign. Enter your campaign details, and your subject line. This subject line will be your A template.
- Click the box that says "Use A/B Testing?"
3. Set up the Campaign Details for your template B
4. Select your list.
5. Select/Make your A template. IMPORTANT: If you are using the same templates for the testing, click on "COPY TEMPLATE". If you are using different templates, click on "SELECT TEMPLATE".
6. Select/Make your B template. You will be asked to confirm that you are choosing a B template.
NOTE: If you are using the same template as your A mailout, you will see that there was a (duplicate) version made of that template.
7. Select your delivery method and voila! yYou are ready to publish your A/B tested Mailout.
If you have any questions, or need help setting any mailouts out, please do not hesitate to reach out to the customer support team. They are here and ready to help you make money.
Click on the button below to see how to view the results of an A/B Test!