When you go to create a new automated series, you can quickly enable an automated series that has been pre-built for you. These have event triggers and default templates based on Marketing Best Practices. You can, of course, also build your own series and set custom event triggers. Here are the triggers that our series provides you:
Types of Event Triggers
We provide the following triggers, which can be found under the "set trigger" drop down:
- New Checkout (Abandoned Cart): Check-out is abandoned after 20 minutes, and left incomplete.
- New Order: Customer places an order. Optional add a filter to target their 1st, 2nd or 5th purchases etc.
- Refunded Order: Order has been refunded to customer, they no longer have an order placed in your store.
- New Subscriber: A new user has been added to your mailing list.
- New Customer: Customer places their 1st purchase in your store.
- Opt-out: Subscriber unsubscribes from your mailing list
- Customer Reactivates: A churned/idle customer places order in your store (customer status goes from Idle/churned to active).
- Customer Idles: It has been between 6 - 12 months since customer has placed an order.
- Customer Churns: it has been > 1 year since customer has placed an order
Along with setting a trigger, you will have the ability to add audience filters. By selecting the "None" this series will apply to any customer/prospect who meets the conditions of your set trigger.
Here is an article that walks through each step of setting up an automated series.