Assist with Empathy, Speak with Authority, Act with Integrity
RareLogic Support Policies
- What is support responsible for?
- Making sure all queries/tickets are answered in a timely manner¹
- Ensuring all clients are treated with respect and kindness
- Providing materials that assist in learning the platform and increase their general knowledge about platform materials
- Answering platform & Ecommerce related questions to the best of their ability and to an adequate level of completeness
- Taking reasonable steps to ensure identity before releasing billing or revenue information
- Providing strategy or ‘success’ discussions upon request
- Answers “How to” questions
- Responds to complaints
- Explains plan rates & have sales conversations
- Advises on strategy when asked
- Provides live demonstrations to clients
- Explains billing costs
- Takes feature requests and escalates them to the appropriate teams
- Handles any and all customer inquiries and comments
- Addresses incidences of platform misuse and responds to high-risk accounts
- Create templates from scratch²
- Custom Code work²
- Custom integrations
- Assist in fraudulent practices or make exceptions for scams, phishing, or spam accounts
- Give business advice
- Discuss anyone else’s business, revenue or billing
² Exceptions made for extra support package purchasers
¹ When can you expect to hear back?
Support Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00-pm EST
Excluding major Canadian holidays
Within normal support hours, you can expect to get a response from support no later than 2 hours after a ticket is submitted. Typically less than that if you’re phoning in, or contacting us via live chat although we do not guarantee instantaneous response times.
Questions that cannot be answered on the first touch* will be followed up on with the following support prioritization:
Normal: 1-3 days
High Priority Non-critical: within 24hrs
Critical: 1-4 hours
Support Prioritization definitions:
Normal: Non-critical, question/issue that is not disruptive to business operations. Inquiry regarding a routine technical issue; information requested on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration; bug affecting a small number of users where an acceptable workaround is available.
High Priority Non-Critical: Status relates to ‘high priority’ support clients and non-critical is defined above.
Critical: Critical platform issue that severely impacts your use of the service. The situation halts your business operations and no procedural workaround exists.
- Service is down or unavailable.
- Data unavailable or lost.
- A critical documented feature / function is not available.
*First Touch is defined as the initial response to a ticket or inquiry posed by a client and can be the first response to an email, the initial call or live chat.
** Scammers/Phishers are defined as individuals whose primary purpose on the platform is to perform illegal or fraudulent activity.