To use Shophero to send emails on your store's behalf you will have to turn off a few of the built in automations that Ecwid uses so that your clients aren't doubling up!
- The Order Confirmation Email Notification
- The Order Shipped Email Notification
Shophero works best when it's the only email system running - allowing for consistency in brand, design and message across all of your emails.
Keeping the remaining Ecwid Email Notifications for Customers & Admin as “enabled” is a matter of personal preference as they will not interfere with or duplicate a ShopHero campaign.
To turn off your confirmation and order shipped notification emails follow these steps:
- Login to your Ecwid Store
- From the Dashboard, select the “Settings” tab from the left-hand side menu
- Select the “Mail” option from the “Settings” sub-menu.
- Find the “Order Confirmation” and "Order Shipped" message from the list of Ecwid messages.
- Turn the messages “off” by toggling the enabled/disabled button until it's in 'disabled' mode
Congratulations! You've finished disabling your emails and are ready to get going with Shophero!