ShopHero uses coupons strategically to help you make extra sales. Studies have shown that coupons increase your sales & revenue by more than 67%!
While we do have default coupons available for you to use - you do need to add them into your Ecwid store & enable them for them to work!
[NOTE] You can use all of ShopHero’s features without coupons or discounts - however we strongly recommend using them.
We currently recommend only creating basic discounts with limited rules or conditions.
Here's how to create coupons that you can use in Shophero!
- Log into your Ecwid store
- Select “Marketing” from the menu on the left-hand side
- Select “Discount Coupons” from the sub-menu.
- Click on the “+ Add New Coupon” button to begin creating your coupon.
- Enter a name for your coupon (this isn’t visible to your customers).
- Enter a discount code (this is what your customers will see).
- Select the discount type of “Discount” from the drop-down.
- Enter your discount amount.
- Select either the currency or discount options.
- Click on “Save” to activate the discount coupon.
- Log into your ShopHero account
- Click on “Settings” from the navigation bar.
- Click on “Coupons”.
- Find the relevant campaign for which you’d want the coupon to be used in.
- Update the coupon code and value to match the Discount Coupon that you created in Ecwid.
- Enable the coupon by turning the button toggle “ON” and click on “Save” to apply your changes.
Note: You can also just add the default ShopHero coupon code into Ecwid by copying the name and value from ShopHero into Ecwid if you prefer.